VOTM January 2013 Get YOUR entries in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone it is that time of the month again! A new year is upon us and it is (fanfare) VOTM entry time, get your entry in now for a chance at winning the competition!

Good luck and be sure to read below if this is your first time entering :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTM Schedule

Entry time - 12th - 18th.

Staff Judging 18th - 22nd.

At the minimum 10 entries will make it to the voting round and during this time they are chosen by YTtalk staff based on numerous factors and are then put into the voting round on the 22nd.

Voting Round 22nd - 28th of the month.

2 days of waiting for the results allowing Ray to prepare his VOTM Playback video.

Announcement of winner - 1st of the next month or sometimes earlier depending if all is ready.

Here are the guidelines -

1. You need to post your video that you would like to have in our video of the month competition with a simple link to it within this thread, you can of course embed it for easier viewing.

2. The video doesn't have to be from this month but it is best that is at least fairly new. Videos over 90 days old can not be accepted. The video can not have been entered into previous Video of the Month competitions. The video also has to be your own and on one of your own channels.

3. Only one entry per person can be made.

4. To enter you must post the video within this thread, posting it elsewhere on the forums doesnt count as an entry.

5. Creating fake accounts to vote is detectable by the staff and your entry will be forfeited.

6. By posting your video within this thread and entering into the video of the month competition you agree to potentially having a clip of your entered video showcased on the YTtalkTV channel within a VOTM Playback video, a clip is usually between 10 and 50 seconds long. You also agree that YTtalk/YTtalkTV can monetise the videos which display your video clips at any point in the future. All proceeds from the channel will always go towards the upkeep of YTtalk.com and the YTtalkTV channel.

7. Videos of a promotional nature for example a video talking about your channel or website may not be entered.

How to enter?

Link/embed your video to enter it within this thread and it will be entered into the voting rounds.

What can you win?

The winner receives free channel and video promotion up there at the top of the forums where everyone can see your links and check you out in our spotlight.

Your video will also be showcased over on YTtalkTV within a VOTM Playback video along with four runners up so even if you dont win and come in as a runner up you still get some promotion, you will also get a link in the description and your channels usernames tagged :)

If your video is voted by Ray aka VlogRays but doesnt win, you will be awarded with the Golden Face Award and have your video featured in his Golden Face Award playlist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Talooka

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I hope I'm doing this right, here's my submission:

Btw, can someone please tell me how we vote? Not looking to vote on my own hehe, just wondering so I can vote for another submission!

Status
Not open for further replies.