Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

We would like to let you all know that our Video of the Month competition is no longer going to be in operation each month and the final VOTM winner is JohnAndKenShow1, we understand that many of you adored VOTM but the time has finally come to no longer continue with it, we have many reasons for us coming to this decision and the decision has been hard for us to make but it is for the best in the long run and it also makes way for our much better and new competition which will be coming soon, it will be excellent!

Why is it being discontinued?

The main reasons are that the system for VOTM has had many flaws from the beginning which we fixed every so often but there was always a new flaw that arose and the time involved in managing it each month due to the masses of entries we had become very pressuring and time consuming for the staff with having to review over 100 videos per month which eventually would become impossible for us to manage at all.

When is it being discontinued?

It is being discontinued as of today, our usual schedule for VOTM will no longer take place but JohnAndKenShow1's VOTM spotlight will remain at the top of the site until the 1st of April.

We have some awesome news!

We have a massive competition planned involving the best of your videos coming to YTtalk with real prizes, we cannot reveal any more than that right now but this will be very big and announced when it is ready for you all to take part in.

This upcoming competition is going to be bigger, better and so much fun for everyone and will become a regular thing for YTtalk. We are very excited for it so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading :)

Musawar

YTtalk's Musician. :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It was fun while it lasted. I wanted to submit the song on my mother before it ended but I guess it's for the better. Let's hope for the best in the future plans of YTtalk! :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It was fun while it lasted. I wanted to submit the song on my mother before it ended but I guess it's for the better. Let's hope for the best in the future plans of YTtalk! :)
Keep it for the new competition, if it wins you will be rewarded a whole lot more, we cannot mention so much about it right now but it is really something we are looking forward to :)

Musawar

YTtalk's Musician. :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Keep it for the new competition, if it wins you will be rewarded a whole lot more, we cannot mention so much about it right now but it is really something we are looking forward to :)
Oh I sure will. Oh yeah? That's awesome man! I'm looking forward to it too! :)

Reactions: Michael

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
awww, votm was great, but I understand why it stopped, so is this other competition going to be next month, or is that not being revealed yet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.