Vote: Locked Playlist Milestones?

Is having subscriber locked playlists a good idea?

• Yes

• No

• There are ups and downs

• No Preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlameSlicer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So here's my idea that I've had for a while, and I genuinely think i havent seen anyone else do it

Essentially, a playlist of videos that can be anything from extra content to vlogs to announcing livestreams or certain events that will be locked until I hit a subscriber milestone.
100 subscribers, for instance, would unlock a playlist labeled "100 Subs Content" or something along those lines, and would contain an extra video or 2 and a 24 hour livestream promise.

For example: Extra Content, Compilations, Allowing my viewers to pick a game for me to play, A livestream or certain timeslot event that allows people to play with me in a game, etc.
Of course, this would not take away from any content I make on the schedule I set, it would be a way to thank people for subscribing. Obviously, if the subs get higher and higher, there will be higher limits but bigger and better rewards.

I figured this would be a good way to reward people whom spread the word about my channel, and also schedule events to doubly reward them. What do you think?
If I need to explain something further/if you have an idea to improve upon this, please tell me <3
Love you all
-Flame