Vote for our gentleman video!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
http://www.tallenge.com/vote/vote.aspx?vid=2a3a3ee3-129f-4b8e-ae2c-8faa85063a23

hey guys! we recently entered our gentleman video in a contest! doubt we'll win but lets see how far we can take this!

the voting system is MESSED UP on this what you gotta do is Click on the link..wait 15 seconds choose an opponent wait another 15 seconds THEN you chose between our video and the opponent ...then you can complete your vote lol. and if you see a video you enjoy more then ours don't hesitate to give them the vote!

anyway if you guys can pass this link around! like i said i doubt we'll win but lets give em a run for their money! Prize is $500! they can't get away with that money that easily ;) gonna tag some of you! feel free to tag more to get this around!

Lilikoi Juice William Phan Katherinejane001 AikoMiyoko symphonious7 JohnKenShow GafferGames Luis Patino Chef Kendra Callum Handley Reina B4Astudios TechTac Dee natsu84 Cherry Rammer ghostlyrich Matias Riojas III ForeverAlonePrick Frankie SakuraPaws Jashgreen96

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I literally just saw this on your facebook page, couldn't figure it out, then quit. Then, I see this post. It must have been fate! I voted, hope it helps! ;)

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I voted!! Hope you freaking wiiiiiiiiiiin!!
haha i doubt that'll happen! but spread the word lets see how far we can get!

I literally just saw this on your facebook page, couldn't figure it out, then quit. Then, I see this post. It must have been fate! I voted, hope it helps! ;)
gotta love Fate! thanks man i appriciate that! and btw might be time to update the profile pic ;) :D

I voted :). For some reason the opponents it gave me was random unrelated things xD
haha yeah there are other videos in different categorys i thought it was just for the gentleman thingy but its not! thanks for your vote man!

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Wait is the category comedy or is it just gentlemen parodies?

Reactions: Vicboss and Kath

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
http://www.tallenge.com/vote/vote.aspx?vid=2a3a3ee3-129f-4b8e-ae2c-8faa85063a23

hey guys! we recently entered our gentleman video in a contest! doubt we'll win but lets see how far we can take this!

the voting system is MESSED UP on this what you gotta do is Click on the link..wait 15 seconds choose an opponent wait another 15 seconds THEN you chose between our video and the opponent ...then you can complete your vote lol. and if you see a video you enjoy more then ours don't hesitate to give them the vote!

anyway if you guys can pass this link around! like i said i doubt we'll win but lets give em a run for their money! Prize is $500! they can't get away with that money that easily ;) gonna tag some of you! feel free to tag more to get this around!

Lilikoi Juice William Phan Katherinejane001 AikoMiyoko symphonious7 JohnKenShow GafferGames Luis Patino Chef Kendra Callum Handley Reina B4Astudios TechTac Dee natsu84 Cherry Rammer ghostlyrich Matias Riojas III ForeverAlonePrick Frankie SakuraPaws
Done. :)

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wait is the category comedy or is it just gentlemen parodies?
not to sure i got Paul to enter it lol, but when i look it up we come up on the comedy category right now we are in 5th place in terms of comedy! we have 19 votes! 22 gets ups to 4th place...first place is 577 votes and we have till the end of may to beat that lol

Reactions: Reina