Animation Voice Talents needed!

GloverPictures

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
I am doing a animation short, parody of Spiderman and venom. I will post script to thos who are interested, in return you will feature in the credits, description as your channel or as your full name. Whatever preference :D

Please don't worry too much about impersonations, just a low voice for venom :)

Thank you so much for any replies, everyone invited:D

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I am doing a animation short, parody of Spiderman and venom. I will post script to thos who are interested, in return you will feature in the credits, description as your channel or as your full name. Whatever preference :D

Please don't worry too much about impersonations, just a low voice for venom :)

Thank you so much for any replies, everyone invited:D
Any parts for females? :O

Mrfujiyoshi720p

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just purchased my new mic so I can do the low voice ;]

I'm not a good singer but I can change my voice in so many ways lol.

zebracloak

I make Movies like I make Friends.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
I would love to help out, I am a huge comic book nerd and I have fairly good audio equipment. :)

I would have to play around with my voice a bit, but I could probably do a believable Venom.

Reactions: GloverPictures

Andrea

Hero
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i could help you with that,if you want to hear my voice just check one of my gaming quotes video.

GloverPictures

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Animator
I should say the message behind it is quite rude, though you don't have to say anything rude in your part. Just letting you know in case you are uncomfortable with this:)[DOUBLEPOST=1366132263,1366129107][/DOUBLEPOST]I've liked those I like the sound of, I will message you on youtube my email. From there you can send demo reels, your audition if you like:D Those who don't make it, if you want I will keep as a contact for relevant voice acting :D[DOUBLEPOST=1366133422][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any parts for females? :O
sorry fraid not, unless you want to take up the part as spiderman?

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I should say the message behind it is quite rude, though you don't have to say anything rude in your part. Just letting you know in case you are uncomfortable with this:)[DOUBLEPOST=1366132263,1366129107][/DOUBLEPOST]I've liked those I like the sound of, I will message you on youtube my email. From there you can send demo reels, your audition if you like:D Those who don't make it, if you want I will keep as a contact for relevant voice acting :D[DOUBLEPOST=1366133422][/DOUBLEPOST]
sorry fraid not, unless you want to take up the part as spiderman?
That'd be spiderwoman already. :x Anyway, I'm open for any future animations you'll be making. Keep in touch!