Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NintendoAiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys!

I hope your all doing well.

What do you guys think? Should I make video's with an voice over??
This means that I can not upload daily. I can only record when my kids are sleeping, but mostly then I'm also tired!

Or should I only do voice over for gameplays- intro - outro?? Will this also increase the interaction of my subs or gaining new subs??

Last edited:

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah most youtubers also have Kids and a daily life....we all have to sacrifice at some point to get what we want. There is no doubt that adding a human touch in your videos will connect with viewers which will lead to your channels growth.
Now here is what I can advice you to do make a mixture of videos with over voice when you can and keep up with what you are already doing...and by the way I love your video Thumbnails

NintendoAiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah most youtubers also have Kids and a daily life....we all have to sacrifice at some point to get what we want. There is no doubt that adding a human touch in your videos will connect with viewers which will lead to your channels growth.
Now here is what I can advice you to do make a mixture of videos with over voice when you can and keep up with what you are already doing...and by the way I love your video Thumbnails
Thank you for you opinion! Yes, its hard to combine youtube and daily live. I think that I later on have more 'time' to voice-over all my video's. At the moment I only have a couple of them.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
I think you should give it a go with voice over, no doubt about it. adding voice to your videos would help you to get more in touch with your audience and help you grow an even bigger audience. Dont worry so much about how your voice sounds in the beginning. you can always improve this as you go along.:up2:

NintendoAiko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi
I think you should give it a go with voice over, no doubt about it. adding voice to your videos would help you to get more in touch with your audience and help you grow an even bigger audience. Dont worry so much about how your voice sounds in the beginning. you can always improve this as you go along.:up2:
Thanks! I will work on it!

Reactions: Dave2017