Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Voice Acting VOICE ACTORS NEEDED

Discussion in 'Voice Acting' started by Katy Angelia, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Katy Angelia
    Cash:
    $5
    I am having a Voice Acting channel called Thoughts, If anyone interested to help me out with Voice Acting in Some Videos!!
    Then, You Can Email Me: tthoughts.inbox@gmail.com (or) Comment!

2. Vax
    Vax
    Cash:
    $42
    Interesting idea. Is it just voice acting as in commentating over the videos or telling stories or what exactly?

3. Sinc
    Mr Not That Famous
    Cash:
    $16
    I need to know what i am voice acting for, can we have some more info? I have a clear mic and can do a couple different accents and voices.

Katy Angelia likes this.
  4. arsib101
    Cash:
    $1
    Hi! Are you still looking for the voiceover help? I am on Fiverr (fiverr.com/arsib101). You can check out my gigs and think about it for your projects. Hope to hear from you soon, take care! :D

Katy Angelia likes this.
  5. Katy Angelia
    Cash:
    $5
    It's like reading creepypasta, real documentaries and countdowns! Do check my channel you will get to know for more idea!
    Can you please message me on twitter @thoughtstv_. I will let you know more about the scripts!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2018 ---
    Thanks for your interest in my thread, It's like reading creepypasta, real documentaries and countdowns! Do check my channel you will get to know!
    I tried hard contacting you, but sadly could'nt. Would you please message me on twitter @thoughtstv_
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2018 ---
    Haha! Yeah, am still looking through! Sadly I don't have fiverr acc, but I will surely check your gags and i will reply you on twitter @thoughtstv_ (If you dm me there) and (I will tell you more about the projects, there are soo easy and simple)