Voice Acting Voice Actors Needed!

SethHeart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my name is SethHeart, owner of SethHeartGaming and the creator of Smite Rap Battles (Parody of ERB).

I am looking for talented voice actors that can sound somewhat similar to the Gods in the game Smite. Smite is a MOBA based game where you play as deities from different pantheons and battle it out in different gamemodes. Using these God's lore and abilities, I make scripts that match free beats for rap battles, I also create the video with the in-game gods. I am looking for voice actors that could try their best in sounding like the gods.

DISCLAIMER: YOU DON'T NEED TO BE GOOD A RAPPING TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS!
It's really easy as long as you can sound somewhat similar to the God that I need.

You will receive credit for the voice acting and a link below for your channel or twitters or whatevers.

Please contact me on my skype at sethheart

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

DeadMerchant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Which gods do you need the person to sound similar to?

Kyle Janulis

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I am interested but I do not have skype, I can email or message here but I do have professional audio recording equipment!

SuperRabbiDanceParty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I can offer you a two for one. My friend and I both run our channel and also produce some music so we're no stranger to the field.

SethHeart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I can offer you a two for one. My friend and I both run our channel and also produce some music so we're no stranger to the field.
Email me at SethHeartsEmail@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1442291218,1442291199][/DOUBLEPOST]
If this is still open, I would be very interested in this project :)
The Project is still open, add me on skype or send an email to SethHeartsEmail@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1442291236][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am interested but I do not have skype, I can email or message here but I do have professional audio recording equipment!
Email is SethHeartsEmail@gmail.com