Short Film Voice Actors Needed

Crook56

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So today is the last day for try outs. So far I only have the role of Fredrick filled. I recommend trying out for multiple roles.

So I have written another Gmod short. I am looking for people who would like to be part of it. I will need 8 volunteers for a machinima about two old goons trying to clean up a mistake.

Here are some quick tidbits of info.
-7 Male actors and 1 female actor needed.
- Audio recording doesn't have to be perfect, but needs to be understandable. Good mics preferred.
- The script is readable at media fire.
- Try out for any part you like.
- The deadline will be July 5th
- accents are not a problem.
- Major characters curse.... a lot.

I try to be good to the people who help me out and give them all the credit I can. My last video featuring a cast did pretty well, but I don't promise the same results. If you want to see check to see if I fit in your brand your more then welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=DG7cs8tR3Ak

Hope everyone partakes :D

Here is the script mediafire.com/view/ym9qx676dar66l4/loan_with_the_sharks.doc

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I can do it, but deadline is July 5th, you mean today?

Crook56

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Yes the deadline is today. If I am unable to get enough voice actors I will have to move on and try again in the future. Also the Role of Miles has been taken.

Crook56

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
how would we go about auditioning for a role?
Read all the lines for which ever character you would like to play. I would try to do atleast two roles just so I can find the best fit for everyone.

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Read all the lines for which ever character you would like to play. I would try to do atleast two roles just so I can find the best fit for everyone.
then what record us speaking them? or just like message you saying I would like to play so and so

Crook56

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
then what record us speaking them? or just like message you saying I would like to play so and so
you record yourself speaking the lines and upload them to a website like soundcloud and send me a link.