Voice Acting voice actors needed for Sims 2 slasher/horror film

Joe Winko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
i'm looking for voice actors for my next upcoming sims 2 slasher/horror film DEAD ROUTE. It's going to be about a group of tourist who get stranded in a jungle in south america and then they have to escape from a family of inbred cannibals. It's based off the Wrong Turn movies.

you could submit your audition there or email it to me at joeisawesome4life@yahoo.com

I have a couple minor roles available, and I have 2 major co-starring roles available. Like the character Pat Newbie (the girl in the pigtails) she's supposed to be a happy bubbly girly girl character. She has 45 lines in the movie.

There's also Daryl Dixon who's based off the Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead. He's supposed to sound like the Daryl Dixon from the walking dead also. He also gets a sex scene in the film....

The movie is going to be extremely violent and it will also have a graphic sex scene, so I really want the voice actors to be 18+ For the major roles, i was thinking we could call on skype and i could tell you how to say the lines.

If you're interested, just send in an audition :) and please help out :) <3

Here's the parts available and their audition lines:

Daryl Dixon (45 Lines)

Daryl Dixon is man who decides to go with Joe Winko through the Darien Gap. However, his intentions are quite different from Pat Newbie’s. Daryl is actually fond of Joe Winko and has interesting plans for him. However, will Daryl survive the plans that the three inbred cannibals have for him?

Voice Type: Rugged Masculine Southern Accent Voice (like the real Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead

NOTE: This character swears and shouts, and also has a sex scene with Joe Winko.

Audition Lines:

“I just wanted to ask you, why did that annoying chick in the pigtails have to come with us? I thought it was just going to be you and me.”

(QUIET VOICE): “We’re gonna knock this mother f****r out of the tree.”

(TERRIFIED/STRESSED/PANTING): “YOU SICK FUCKS!”

Pat Newbie (45 Lines)

Pat Newbie is a happy and bubbly girl who decides to go with Joe Winko through the Darien Gap so she can become famous on YouTube. Will she survive the true terror that lurks there though?

Voice Type: Happy and bubbly girly voice.

NOTE: This character swears and shouts

Audition Lines:

“Oh my god! I’m finally famous! Yay!”

“I can not believe I’m actually meeting a famous YouTuber! Oh my god Joe Winko! I watched all one hundred and seventy five episodes of Joe Winko Talk! I loved all of them!”

(FREAKING OUT): “I’d rather fall then burn to death!”

Richie (4 Lines)

Richie is friends with Etch and he is also Kayla’s brother. He is also somewhat of a whimp.

Voice Type: Young adult male voice

Audition Lines:

“I’m gonna go find my sister, Kayla, and her friend Ellie. It’s getting late and they should’ve came back by now.”

“I just want to make sure they’re ok. They couldn’t have gone very far.”

“I’ll be back soon.”

AUDITION LINE 4(CALLING OUT): “Kayla? Ellie? Are you girls out here? It’s getting late and we want you to come back.”

Ellie (6 Lines)

Ellie is Kayla’s friend. She is also whiny and annoying and very bitchy.

Voice Type: Whiny and annoying high-pitched female voice

Audition Lines:

“Oh this totally sucks. I thought a vacation to South America would be fun! But no! We’re trapped here in a disgusting rainforest with a broken down car, miles away from civilization. Splendid.”

(SOMEWHAT SCARED/SOFT SPOKEN VOICE): “What was that?”

(SOMEWHAT SCARED/SOFT SPOKEN VOICE): “I should have sworn I heard someone…”

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums in almost 4 weeks. I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations.