Voice Acting Voice Actors needed for new series!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm looking for voice actors for a small brickfilm/stopmotion series based on Star Wars I will be doing.I need people who don't mind voicing for further episodes. You'll need a good quality microphone, know english and be easy to contact and be able to send audio recordings in zip or rar files to me. If interested, message me or reply here with your steam or skype (prefer steam) for me to contact you on.

spize

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im down

check out my vids to hear my voice :)

steam : flooshawoosh

Last edited:

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I'm looking for voice actors for a small brickfilm/stopmotion series based on Star Wars I will be doing.I need people who don't mind voicing for further episodes. You'll need a good quality microphone, know english and be easy to contact and be able to send audio recordings in zip or rar files to me. If interested, message me or reply here with your steam or skype (prefer steam) for me to contact you on.
I'd be more than happy to be part of this. My Skype name is: russofficial.

TwitchyTopHat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Cartoonist
I may be interested in this

Wildfire Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down! Our videos have some decent representation of my (TreeTrunkSean) range, but if you send me a script and maybe some kinda character description, I could send you a sample

CuriousDave

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This sounds cool! I'm always messing around with different voices in my Let's Plays if I get the chance! xP

My Steam: iskariot89