Voice Acting Voice Actors needed for a WoW Machinima.

BennyBloxxy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! I'm looking for voice actors for a very simple World of Warcraft machinima I'm currently working on, called "The Box"
I'm sorry that I don't have any previous work to show you, but there is no shame in backing out if you feel the concept and overall my work is a little bit unsuited for you.
I'm not looking for many, just a couple this time, but as there are more machinimas made, there will be need for a few more voice actors :)

If you are familiar with WoW, and it's races, I am in the need for one to voice over a Human from the game, and another one to voice over a Tauren from the game. Therefore I need two male voice actors this time.
Only thing I need, is to hear some pre-recorded voice samples so that I can evaluate you better, read from this short script I attached below.

Also, since you probably don't want to post it directly to the thread, you can send it to me via private messaging.

Other than that there is not really any more information you need to add, further more I will be contacting you, and we'll take it from there :)

Thanks for reading.
Marx
Hey man I am working on a machinima project soon and I am looking for abit of experience before hand but I can record me saying the lines and send the files to you if your interested on giving me a shot :)

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I shall record my voice sample tomorrow when it's not 2:30 am and everyone's asleep. lol.