Voice Acting Voice Actors needed for a WoW Machinima.

unknown_user00003

Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for voice actors for a very simple World of Warcraft machinima I'm currently working on, called "The Box"
I'm sorry that I don't have any previous work to show you, but there is no shame in backing out if you feel the concept and overall my work is a little bit unsuited for you.
I'm not looking for many, just a couple this time, but as there are more machinimas made, there will be need for a few more voice actors :)

If you are familiar with WoW, and it's races, I am in the need for one to voice over a Human from the game, and another one to voice over a Tauren from the game. Therefore I need two male voice actors this time.
Only thing I need, is to hear some pre-recorded voice samples so that I can evaluate you better, read from this short script I attached below.

Also, since you probably don't want to post it directly to the thread, you can send it to me via private messaging.

Other than that there is not really any more information you need to add, further more I will be contacting you, and we'll take it from there :)

Thanks for reading.
Marx

Attachments

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! I'm looking for voice actors for a very simple World of Warcraft machinima I'm currently working on, called "The Box"
I'm sorry that I don't have any previous work to show you, but there is no shame in backing out if you feel the concept and overall my work is a little bit unsuited for you.
I'm not looking for many, just a couple this time, but as there are more machinimas made, there will be need for a few more voice actors :)

If you are familiar with WoW, and it's races, I am in the need for one to voice over a Human from the game, and another one to voice over a Tauren from the game. Therefore I need two male voice actors this time.
Only thing I need, is to hear some pre-recorded voice samples so that I can evaluate you better. Also, since you probably don't want to post it directly to the thread, you can send it to me via private messaging.

Other than that there is not really any more information you need to add, further more I will be contacting you, and we'll take it from there :)

Thanks for reading.
Marx
I'm not familiar with WoW races and what not but I could do some research haha, I've actually been really interested in voice acting lately so I would really love to give this a shot.

unknown_user00003

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with WoW races and what not but I could do some research haha, I've actually been really interested in voice acting lately so I would really love to give this a shot.
Thanks for the quick reply. Is there any way possible I can can get some samples of you and your mic? So that I can evaluate you a little bit better :)

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Is there anything specific that you want us to say in the mini demos of our voice?

unknown_user00003

Reaction score
Is there anything specific that you want us to say in the mini demos of our voice?
Yes, thanks for adding that btw. I have now attached a document with a few sentences that you can record and send to me, and don't worry, they aren't relevant to the voice acting you'd be doing :)

ZoomZike

YTtalk Sonic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I recorded the lines and am now going to send them to you :)

But how should I send it?

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the quick reply. Is there any way possible I can can get some samples of you and your mic? So that I can evaluate you a little bit better :)
Um, is this an immediate necessity? 'Cause my little brother is here until sunday and he doesn't shut up so all you'd here is him screaming at his video game.

Jamie Swordmaker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have a skype to send the lines to? I've already recorded them.

unknown_user00003

Reaction score
I recorded the lines and am now going to send them to you :)

But how should I send it?
If you are able to upload to a file sharing site, like Mediafire etc.. That would be perfect :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369984782,1369984679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Um, is this an immediate necessity? 'Cause my little brother is here until sunday and he doesn't shut up so all you'd here is him screaming at his video game.
If you are not able to do it today, you can send it later. If anyone else gets the part now, you'll have a chance as soon as the next machinima is being made :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369984849][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have a skype to send the lines to? I've already recorded them.
Send it to Mediafire or some other easy access file sharing site, it'll be much easier than Skype :)

Jamie Swordmaker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I sent you the link for my lines in a PM on youtube. Does that work?