Voice Acting Voice Actor Needed! Will Shout Out in Video!

Lofangas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! My channel, Lofangas, has recently begun to grow at a good pace. But now I need to start providing better content so I can really start to grow. A voice actor would be an awesome addition to my videos! All the chosen person has to do is read the script I will provide in sync with my video.
Requirements:
-A good, clear voice.
-Good mic.
-Must keep in sync!
The chosen person will have a Shout Out in my videos of which some have recently surpassed 2000 views. Apply now in the comments or email me personally at lofangas@gmail.com

Ylatten

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I'm interested in this. I've been told I have a good voice for narration, and I have a great mic.

pplzdude

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone! My channel, Lofangas, has recently begun to grow at a good pace. But now I need to start providing better content so I can really start to grow. A voice actor would be an awesome addition to my videos! All the chosen person has to do is read the script I will provide in sync with my video.
Requirements:
-A good, clear voice.
-Good mic.
-Must keep in sync!
The chosen person will have a Shout Out in my videos of which some have recently surpassed 2000 views. Apply now in the comments or email me personally at lofangas@gmail.com
I've been told by some of my subs that I should consider chasing a career in voice acting.
This is something I can definitely get into.

Lofangas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm interested in this. I've been told I have a good voice for narration, and I have a great mic.
I've been told by some of my subs that I should consider chasing a career in voice acting.
This is something I can definitely get into.
You guys sure? I mean the voice acting you guys have to do is for my Top 10 Most Subscribed List for February. I'll also prefer if you can write your own script, though you don't have to. If you guys are still interested, reply!

Ylatten

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You guys sure? I mean the voice acting you guys have to do is for my Top 10 Most Subscribed List for February. I'll also prefer if you can write your own script, though you don't have to. If you guys are still interested, reply
Yes, I'm still interested.

Ylatten

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just wondering, will you be writing the script? You don't have to, but telling me in advance would be great!
Well I mean I could but I'm not entirely sure what that would entail. What should I write? How about for this first one no, so I can get a feel for what you want.

Lofangas

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I mean I could but I'm not entirely sure what that would entail. What should I write? How about for this first one no, so I can get a feel for what you want.
Good idea. I'll write the script, you can read it and I'll adjust the time it took you to read each section with the video. Fair enough?