Voice Acting Voice acting wanted for latest animation :P

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm making a new Bob the Ninja episode and I'm looking for someone to do a Sky sports announcer style voice as if he was commentating a football/soccer match. :)

The lines are as follows:
"I can't believe it Tom, the entire England team has dropped their shorts and have started crapping diarrhea on the pitch! This usually doesn't start till the second half!"

The context to this is that bob is flicking through tv channels and stops on the sports channel briefly.

My videos arent very well known, my only claim to fame is that my latest video made the front page of newgrounds, earning me over 26,000 views, but if you get you're voice used I'll credit you and link to your channel and I'll subscribe to you and check out your channel myself :p

So thankyou in advance for any replys! :p

P.s. Either send the file to Tmjbtv@Gmail.com or put up a 4shared link :)

Reactions: HashtagConn

HashtagConn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey bro, seems like an easy job and I'd love to help out!

Reactions: TMJBtv

Alpha_

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is still on, but ill be willing to do any kind of voice acting in the near future.I have quite a bit of experience acting outside of youtube

Riamous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you need any help, I'd be willing to offer my services (which aren't services because I don't charge for anything XD)

ProfKranc

Voice actor and Film-maker here to help :-D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey man, looks like you are all sorted for voice actors, but if you are looking for voice actors in the future, check out the Voice Acting Alliance and Voice Acting Club. Place is swarming with quality voice actors :D

Also, just gonna drop my commercial and character demo reel :p

I can't provide direct links, but you can find me demo reels on here:
https://soundcloud.com/callum-janes