Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Voice Acting Voice Acting required for Horror Channel

Discussion in 'Voice Acting' started by Team Horror, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Team Horror
    Cash:
    $4
    Hey guys.

I'm looking for a male voice for horror channel I am working on. It's quite small stories total for a single character voice.

Only Serious Peoples Join Us.
    Recording must be clear and in English.

Here's an example line from the dialog:
    I moved out from my parents place a couple weeks back to start my career. I’m only 19 and paranormal activities are new to me. A week into working, I was heading home after work at around 9:30 pm and it was heavily raining.....

What I offer in return:
    If I use your voice I will always add your channel to my credits description.

If you're interested please email me a small sample to redfoxyx@gmail.com

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Farley Productions
    Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
    Cash:
    $197
    I sent you a message via Facebook. =] Am definitely interested in doing voice overs for you.
    I also look forward to collaborating with you again. And best of luck to both of our channels. =]