Voice Acting Voice acting required for Animation

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Hey guys.

I'm looking for a male voice for an alien golf animation I am working on. It's quite a bit of dialog around 480 words in total for a single character voice.

The voice needs to be monotonous, almost robotic, boring and devoid of most punctuation. Like listening to a scientist talk about particle physics.

Recording must be clear and in English.

Here's an example line from the dialog:

What I offer in return:
If I use your voice I will add your channel to my credits and animation description. Like I have done with Areyouawarebro on my iPad animation.

The voice files you send me will remain my property.

If you're interested please email me a small sample to joofville [@] gmail.com

Thanks.
I was ABOUT to email you until I read that I have to be monotonous and boring...that's the complete OPPOSITE of who I am XD I can do it, but I'd hate it :p If you ever need zany and hyperactive (I'm talking Egoraptor crazy) then I can help out in future :)

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello, I've received a few files in my inbox but no one's actually hit the nail on the head of what I am looking for. I probably didn't explain well enough so let me go into more detail:

Think of the personality of this actor (Rick Moranis) in the first Ghost Buster's movie where he was hosting a party in his apartment and would introduce everyone who attended. He would keep on talking when no one was listening

Then throw in a little of the "told you so" attitude of this guy "C3P0":

and remember the character this dialog is for is not a robot at all, he just sounds a little monotonous like a robot.

Shoninyastube

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I've received a few files in my inbox but no one's actually hit the nail on the head of what I am looking for. I probably didn't explain well enough so let me go into more detail:

Think of the personality of this actor (Rick Moranis) in the first Ghost Buster's movie where he was hosting a party in his apartment and would introduce everyone who attended. He would keep on talking when no one was listening

Then throw in a little of the "told you so" attitude of this guy "C3P0":

and remember the character this dialog is for is not a robot at all, he just sounds a little monotonous like a robot.

sry i forgot it to send you. i will send it after work today. i promise. yesterday wasnt a good day. cause of family problemes.