Voice Acting Voice acting required for Animation

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey Guys.

I'm almost done with my episode 8 of Life on Kepler 22b ( voice acting provided by AreYouAwareBro ) it should be out by next weekend.

Anyway I have another project on the go which will start as soon as the above one is done and I need some voice acting, it's only one line which must be read like a slogan at the end of an ad. Basically it's an ad for the iPad on the planet Kepler 22b.

Here's the line:

"The Kepler iPad - Real Interactivity at your fingertips."

If you'd like to submit your recording and I use it I will add your channel in the description and credits of the animation.

Thanks again. :)

Laric Dim

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
dude where do I send a clip to you, I filled out your thing on your site too

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey guys, please email your zipped sound files to joofville [ at ] gmail dot com. Thanks.
Please include your name and youtube channel in the email body ;)

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks guys, I have my voice acting for this clip! I'll chat to the creator directly..

Kevin Marc

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys.

I'm almost done with my episode 8 of Life on Kepler 22b ( voice acting provided by AreYouAwareBro ) it should be out by next weekend.

Anyway I have another project on the go which will start as soon as the above one is done and I need some voice acting, it's only one line which must be read like a slogan at the end of an ad. Basically it's an ad for the iPad on the planet Kepler 22b.

Here's the line:

"The Kepler iPad - Real Interactivity at your fingertips."

If you'd like to submit your recording and I use it I will add your channel in the description and credits of the animation.

Thanks again. :)
Emailed You On You Tube; Contact Me ASAP & Im Down For VO.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
@Kevin Marc: Thanks man, but this spot has been filled an completed. I have however other animations on the way which will require voice acting. Will keep you posted.

Maskanio

Reaction score
Im interested in helping out. I use a blue yeti mic, and have done several animations myself. Would like to be apart of this.