Voice Acting Voice Acting for Top Ten Videos!

Do you like voice on Top 10s?

• Total voters
This sounds freaking fun! You don;t have to worry about splitting the video w/me.
I do cartoon/animation related review stuff normally. I can make my voice hella dope lol.
I'd just need a script, I'd edit the audio for yuo, and then send it to you in one mp3

I make... the best way to describe my videos. "Infotainment". I speak into the mic a lot so I have some experience. If you ever need a voice you can hook me up. I'd be happy to lend my voice.

This sounds freaking fun! You don;t have to worry about splitting the video w/me.
I do cartoon/animation related review stuff normally. I can make my voice hella dope lol.
I'd just need a script, I'd edit the audio for yuo, and then send it to you in one mp3

Dayum ur channel is awesome! Where's ya channel, coz that voice is pretty dope.[DOUBLEPOST=1444116896,1444116831][/DOUBLEPOST]
I make... the best way to describe my videos. "Infotainment". I speak into the mic a lot so I have some experience. If you ever need a voice you can hook me up. I'd be happy to lend my voice.
Can you give me ur email? Maybe the video after my next I'll give you a shot!

I have been trying what I can to get my foot into voice acting, so I am definitely interested in this! Hope you think my voice is what you're looking for! Just know I can change my voice as needed. If you like, I can send you some auditions of mine to give you an idea of what I can do

I have been trying what I can to get my foot into voice acting, so I am definitely interested in this! Hope you think my voice is what you're looking for! Just know I can change my voice as needed. If you like, I can send you some auditions of mine to give you an idea of what I can do
thats a good idea! Auditions

My channel has been doing top 10s for over a year and a half, but now I'm diversifying from one or two specific topics to a lot.

My voice is really bad and cracked, so a voice actor would be awesome. If you also do top 10s, we both get a double bonus!
I would love to do it as long as I can still talk about my gaming channel somewhere in the vid

Back