Music VOCALIST/SINGER Needed

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello guys! I am a Pure MUSIC LOVER.
KYGO is my inspiration that made me produce a Music.
I have produced a Music (mix of House, EDM and Synthpop)
It starts from house bass & synthpop music (Verse 1) and slowly rages into Tropical House & EDM (Drop).
So I was looking for a good singer for it. We can decide the Lyrics together. I will use Vocal chops for DROP beat.
Anyone interested?

Reactions: Hanamomma

Hanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hello guys! I am a Pure MUSIC LOVER.
KYGO is my inspiration that made me produce a Music.
I have produced a Music (mix of House, EDM and Synthpop)
It starts from house bass & synthpop music (Verse 1) and slowly rages into Tropical House & EDM (Drop).
So I was looking for a good singer for it. We can decide the Lyrics together. I will use Vocal chops for DROP beat.
Anyone interested?
I am an artist (I sing/songwrite) I like your work. I'd be down to collab on a song with you! As an artist, my genre is urban, but I write in the style of EDM/Dance music as well as pop, and urban!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I am an artist (I sing/songwrite) I like your work. I'd be down to collab on a song with you! As an artist, my genre is urban, but I write in the style of EDM/Dance music as well as pop, and urban!
Ohhh I wish I noticed you early. I already wrote lyrics and put my vocals in it (since I didnt get anyone hehe). But I will consider u for my next song :)

Reactions: Hanamomma

Hanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Ohhh I wish I noticed you early. I already wrote lyrics and put my vocals in it (since I didnt get anyone hehe). But I will consider u for my next song :)
No Worries!!!! Give a follow, and we can coordinate that way!

Reactions: Jawad Soomro