Music Vocalist Needed! Minecraft "Stressed Out" Parody

PlanetPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there!
I'm not a top notch singer and I don't have a perfect mic so I'm looking for somebody to collaborate with!
You will be given credit at the beginning of the video and at the end. I will also talk about you and your channel for 20-30 seconds straight so people will more than likely check you out!

I am finishing the lyrics up and all you would have to do is sing them! Hopefully an easy task for any YouTube cover artist or indie artist or whatever out there. Not a music expert so please don't **** me xD

If you do wish to help out that would be absolutely perfect! Any help offered will more than likely be accepted!

See you around the forums, awesome person guy gal cool peoples! (idek)

PS I'm also a decent video editor so you won't have to worry about any footage related things.

Sam Jowett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't sing but I can play the guitar so if you need help with filling the melody out(like layering it), I can help :)

Vincent B

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could help if you. I love singing

PlanetPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can help with this if you're looking for a female singer
Sorry no response! I would love to work with you! I checked out your channel and you have an amazing voice! I would be lucky to be able to work with you :D
If you have Skype could you try pm me it or something xD

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

BryceTheDerp

Reaction score
Hello PlanetPanda I am a decent singer and I would like to help you out with this in any way possible

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey there!
I'm not a top notch singer and I don't have a perfect mic so I'm looking for somebody to collaborate with!
You will be given credit at the beginning of the video and at the end. I will also talk about you and your channel for 20-30 seconds straight so people will more than likely check you out!

I am finishing the lyrics up and all you would have to do is sing them! Hopefully an easy task for any YouTube cover artist or indie artist or whatever out there. Not a music expert so please don't **** me xD

If you do wish to help out that would be absolutely perfect! Any help offered will more than likely be accepted!

See you around the forums, awesome person guy gal cool peoples! (idek)

PS I'm also a decent video editor so you won't have to worry about any footage related things.
Have you done this? Or are you still looking for a singer? :)

PlanetPanda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I did write a parody recently! I did get a parody done recently but you sound so amazing I would love to send you a parody I spent a while on![DOUBLEPOST=1471609099,1471608937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you send me your Skype somehow? :D

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I did write a parody recently! I did get a parody done recently but you sound so amazing I would love to send you a parody I spent a while on![DOUBLEPOST=1471609099,1471608937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you send me your Skype somehow? :D
Awesome! I would love to check it out, do you have any ideas on a melody already?
You can find me on skype under the name "Uniq-offer" (I use it for my business as well) :)

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey. You can check me out and see if your interested :p