Music Vocalist & Guitarist seeking collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanSoanes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys, the title kind of speaks for its self but I am looking to collab with some people.

I tried to link my videos for you all to see but it wouldn't let me, if you are interested in seeing what you would be working with get in contact with me :)

I am happy to do anything acoustic or anything rock if it is me writing something original, if not I am happy to cover anything I can sing really and I am happy to sing vocals for peoples dubstep mix's or whatever also :)

Get in contact if you wanna get to know me and talk about ideas!

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'd defiantly be up for something in the future! Let me know and I'll send you my skype and we can get chatting :)

SamuraiHex

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I'm not really a musical artist but I have plans to parody Spandau Ballet's Gold song after I recorded some games of Rocket League with two friends. I'm kinda looking around for people to possibly create music similar to the song, but at the same time being original to avoid copyright strikes.

Anyway not sure if it interests you, but if it does just say and I'll add you on Skype. 8)

Latina Tillman

Reaction score
I think you are really good and i too am looking to do a collab check out my page and let me know what you think. I don't play anything i just sing. Hit me up it you would like to work together

Giorgia

Reaction score
Hi, I am a singer and interested in the collab. Let me know if you want to Skype.

Reactions: RyanSoanes

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi, I am a singer and interested in the collab. Let me know if you want to Skype.

@Giorgia

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from summer 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.