Arsh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm working on a GTA 5 short film. The visuals are all shot and edited. I just need a couple of people for voice acting. The total script is 3 pages long. And there are a combined total of less than 20 lines.
Currently, I have uploaded it as an unlisted video using Text-to-Speech for the voice.

If you're interested, please comment and we'll get in touch! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I'd like to help.Send me any contact info?

Yeetaliee

Reaction score
I'm interested! I am a teenage female, and if you are interested you can talk to me at yeetalieee@gmail.com If your interested, I have a lot of free time so I can get voice recordings back to you very quickly!

Arsh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested! I am a teenage female, and if you are interested you can talk to me at yeetalieee@gmail.com If your interested, I have a lot of free time so I can get voice recordings back to you very quickly!
Unfortunately, the script only contains male characters. But, I'll let you know when I write a script with a female character. :)

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you still need voice actors?

Logic Eye

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you still need one, I am up for it, I am 17, though one of my friends thought I was 20 before I told him, if that is true though I don't know xD

Arsh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you still need one, I am up for it, I am 17, though one of my friends thought I was 20 before I told him, if that is true though I don't know xD
Sure bro. Add me on Skype. srkrocks7777777 :)