VLOGs with GF help.

darrelldesu

Reaction score
hello my fellow creators.

I’m british and my girlfriend is Japanese, not that it’s what my channel is based on but it’s pretty uncommon for couple channels I think.

Anyway, just asking for tips on how to get started with vlogging, and vlogging as in the rice gum/H3h3/dan kind of style, not outside but in front of our camera for 10 minutes being really interesting..... hehe.

Just need some tips on the anxiety we’re having thinking of our first video which has also postponed it and I don’t even know what it should be, something like meet my girlfriend? Which explains how we met etc, but further on I want our videos to be more comedy centered which are fun to watch and we talk about the trends etc.

Any tips guys? For anxiety for first video, for subjects? Can any other couple channels help me with some advice? Advice from everyone is appreciated! Thank you!!!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hello my fellow creators.

I’m british and my girlfriend is Japanese, not that it’s what my channel is based on but it’s pretty uncommon for couple channels I think.

Anyway, just asking for tips on how to get started with vlogging, and vlogging as in the rice gum/H3h3/dan kind of style, not outside but in front of our camera for 10 minutes being really interesting..... hehe.

Just need some tips on the anxiety we’re having thinking of our first video which has also postponed it and I don’t even know what it should be, something like meet my girlfriend? Which explains how we met etc, but further on I want our videos to be more comedy centered which are fun to watch and we talk about the trends etc.

Any tips guys? For anxiety for first video, for subjects? Can any other couple channels help me with some advice? Advice from everyone is appreciated! Thank you!!!

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

To add an avatar (optional but recommended) -> http://yttalk.com/account/avatar

Reactions: darrelldesu

darrelldesu

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post:

To add an avatar (optional but recommended) ->
Perfect!!! Thank you!

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello, Like the idea of a couple channel it means you would be able to capture moments with your partner which is nice. I have done a couple of videos with my girlfriend which have been, 123 tag, girlfriend vs boyfriend quiz, you could also do things like Clothes swap, girlfriend does your make up etc.