Vlogs or nah?

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian
Hey guys so recently I have wanted to experiment with my channel...in the past I stuck to comedy but I really want to try vlogs...are vlogs just too common now or if I do it right do you think I could pull it off?

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
I find that vlogs are fairly good for looking back on, since you can capture the memories and sort of relive them by re-watching them. Of course they are common, but it won't stop me, you or anyone else from doing one. I also think vlogging can be a quick way to upload some decent content, dependant on how much work you put into it. I would say if it makes you happy, then I would go for it and see how it goes. Like I say, you never really know until you try, but that's if you think it's worth it :)

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
I find that vlogs are fairly good for looking back on, since you can capture the memories and sort of relive them by re-watching them. Of course they are common, but it won't stop me, you or anyone else from doing one. I also think vlogging can be a quick way to upload some decent content, dependant on how much work you put into it. I would say if it makes you happy, then I would go for it and see how it goes. Like I say, you never really know until you try, but that's if you think it's worth it :)
Thanks for the tip...I will probably go for weekly vlogs to test the water and still upload occasional comedy to keep both sides of content

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Thanks for the tip...I will probably go for weekly vlogs to test the water and still upload occasional comedy to keep both sides of content
No problem.... a good approach with vlogs to be fair. See how it goes and if the results go your way, then you can keep it ongoing if you're still satisfied doing so

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
No problem.... a good approach with vlogs to be fair. See how it goes and if the results go your way, then you can keep it ongoing if you're still satisfied doing so
Agreed, I just have to keep the vlogs interesting

Reactions: Callan Wills

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Are vlogs common? Yes
Are people watching them? Yes
Would you enjoy doing them?

At the end of the day even if it's over done if you enjoy it why not do it?

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I agree with what other people said. If you enjoy it, it doesn't matter in the end what people think. It's so nice to look back onto those memories and that's what's nice about vlogs. And if you do interesting stuff and have high quality content and your interesting as well then you'll be able to grow faster. Best of luck! :D

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks all to of you! I deffinetly will be giving a go to vlogs and hopefully it pairs nicely with my current content

Wpcorley02

Reaction score
Channel Type
I just uploaded my first test vlog leave any feedback if you want I'm glad you guys told me to do it! It's extremely fun!