Vlogging while snowboarding down a slope?

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Fun idea but the GoPro's audio sucks, mixed with airflow and the casing you won't be able to hear anything. So SCREAM REALLY LOUD and then subtitle the whole video, otherwise I don't see it working

RawrIncGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh goodness I posted this and came back to read your guys conversation xDDDD

Anywho, yeah, I agree it does take skill let alone to ski/snowboard :/
It's gonna be hell trying to do both ahahahaha but It would be something cool for my subs to see :)

Reactions: XardicPenguin

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
Do the go pros have an external mic input? Maybe that's a good solution to wind noise.

RawrIncGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fun idea but the GoPro's audio sucks, mixed with airflow and the casing you won't be able to hear anything. So SCREAM REALLY LOUD and then subtitle the whole video, otherwise I don't see it working
My idea was to actually go into audacity and somewhat dub the audio over so it mixes with the original audio and the dubbed over so it stays realistic while you can hear what I'm saying :)

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Oh goodness I posted this and came back to read your guys conversation xDDDD

Anywho, yeah, I agree it does take skill let alone to ski/snowboard :/
It's gonna be hell trying to do both ahahahaha but It would be something cool for my subs to see :)
I was joking about the skiing :p But snowboarding would be possible and awesome to see! Skiing would lead me to believe you have a death wish :p

RawrIncGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do the go pros have an external mic input? Maybe that's a good solution to wind noise.
I'm not sure o.0
At least, I don't think mine has one :(
Anywho, like I said a second ago, I'm thinking of dubbing it over and mixing the two audio files

RawrIncGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was joking about the skiing :p But snowboarding would be possible and awesome to see! Skiing would lead me to believe you have a death wish :p
I'm hoping that while I'm going down, I accidentally hit someone and catch that on film BAHAHAHAHA