Vlogging In Public Experiment

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wasssup everybody :)

So in a few days when I'm off at work I'm going to do my first day of vlogging in public :shy2: :shy2: :shy2: I did a few vlogs in public with my best friend so it was a LOT!!!! easier, but in a few days I'm going to do the first episode of me vlogging in pubic... Do you guys think I should start out small.. like for example just go to a park or a walk and just start vlogging in public to kind of get used to it or do you think I should just go all out and just go to the mall where there is a s**t ton of people and start vlogging :coldfeet2: :coldfeet2: :coldfeet2:

I was thinking maybe for the first episode I could start small but maybe if I just go all out and go to a busy place I can get some good footage and awkwardness of me on camera lol

Any suggestions on what I should do and where I should go... Has anyone ever tried pubic vloggging solo.. just you and the camera :snaphappy:

Willabee

Let's be weird together!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer, Other
I'm tryi. To just jump right in. When people come around I tend to freeze up and stop talking... But it's coming more and more naturally as I vlog daily. It's good practice. It's so awkward tho -_-
I say... Just do it, and don't give up hope of you aren't exactly where you want to be at first. You will grow and get better if you keep trying!

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm tryi. To just jump right in. When people come around I tend to freeze up and stop talking... But it's coming more and more naturally as I vlog daily. It's good practice. It's so awkward tho -_-
I say... Just do it, and don't give up hope of you aren't exactly where you want to be at first. You will grow and get better if you keep trying!
I would probably do the same once someone sees my I would stop talking and freeze lol but only one way to find out ha!

Reactions: Willabee