Vlogging Equipment for iPhone 7 Plus?

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As the title states, what are some good vlogging equipments for the iPhone 7 Plus? I don't want to spend way too much money though.

I would like to get a nice small mic to connect to my phone and a nice case at that too.

If there is anything else I should get to please let me know :)

Thank you for your time :)

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would recommend a selfie stick just because it's easier to get different angles. Also a lapel mic is pretty cheap on amazon, between $5-$10 per mic, decent quality.

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would recommend a selfie stick just because it's easier to get different angles. Also a lapel mic is pretty cheap on amazon, between $5-$10 per mic, decent quality.
Is the lapel mic the one that hangs on your shirt? And already got me a selfie like stick so I'm good on that end as well.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Is the lapel mic the one that hangs on your shirt? And already got me a selfie like stick so I'm good on that end as well.
Yeah, I bought 3 for $6 on amazon, but I think a better quality one would work best for you since you're gonna be outside and you want to minimize external noises.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Audio should be your main priority. You will have to use a connection cable because the iPhone 7 doesn't have one. You will need a 3.5mm port in order to connect a microphone.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

Cmullinax93

Colby Wan-Kenobi
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I would definitely use it. I want something that size and plugs right into my phone without the extra cords lol so this looks like the one for me.

Kevin Muldoon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Let us know how you get on with it.

I'd be tempted to buy that if there was an Android equivalent. At the moment I am leaning towards buying the Rode VideoMic Me as there aren't many viable alternatives for Android, though I don't think I can even use that as it clips onto the headphone jack so it will actually block my cameras as my headphone jack is at the top of the phone.

Reactions: Cmullinax93

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
As the title states, what are some good vlogging equipments for the iPhone 7 Plus? I don't want to spend way too much money though.

I would like to get a nice small mic to connect to my phone and a nice case at that too.

If there is anything else I should get to please let me know :)

Thank you for your time :)
I just got my iPhone 7, and I plan on using mine to do videos also. I think a good microphone (like the one you linked), and a Joby Gorillapod that can hold the phone. They can be put basically anywhere and that's why I love using them!

Reactions: Cmullinax93