Vlog Vlogging Collab Channel - 5 days a week

eleanoraus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So this sounds cool! Definitely something I'd be interested in, i'll take a look at the video and see if i can make a VResponse, i'm still finding my feet camera wise, so will have to see what i can do, but definitely count me in :) I'm 21 also by the way!

Reactions: theonecalledmax

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted this. I haven't had many replies, so please if those who were interested still are, post a video reply on my channel soon! The deadline was supposed to be the end of May but by the look of it I gotta extend it a bit, at the moment the collab channel would not be full yet so still need more people :)

Reactions: V.C.

AGuyNamedOcean

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
defo interested. i used to VLOG a lot, and does mobile phones count? my mobile camera shoots 720p. also what is needed in this video response?

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Topics will be various, please note that the videos will not only consist of rants , there are no limitations whatsoever, would love to see some challenging and creative approaches too, and that's what I would like this channel to be/become when it actually starts.

AGuyNamedOcean:

It depends on the quality of the video that your phone records at, I had a look at your videos, is this the best quality you can achieve from your phone? and all the information is in the video on my channel.

theonecalledmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should at least have a camera that records in 720p HD in alright quality, it says on the first page of this thread, I had a look , I assume you do not have an access to such camera?