Vlog Vlogging Collab Channel - 5 days a week

theonecalledmax

Hey guys, I have posted something similiar some time ago but thought I'd try again.

- PLEASE APPLY ON MY CHANNEL VIA VIDEO RESPONSE TO A VIDEO CALLED COLLAB - MAY 2013 -

I am looking for 4 other people, doesn't matter where you're from and doesn't matter what you do on your own channel. However I'm hitting 21 this year and I feel old haha, so I'd prefer to do a collab with people aged 17+ and you have to have a decent camera and by decent I mean something that shoots at least 720p :)

I haven't got many ideas yet but thought it would be cool to have a vlog on which we set a theme each week and the videos will relate to that theme, each of the humans will have their own day on which they have to upload a video.

If you're interested reply here and I will give it a week or so then we can Skype or something, share ideas and talk about this in more detail!

Ps. don't worry if you haven't got many views/subscribers... I don't either.

I could maybe be interested, I haven't done any vlogging before, but I am always up for new things I guess :)

Im interested in this as well, but im not a solo vlogger me and my best friend do it! Would that be ok?

Back