SquigglyVlogs

Reaction score
I have recently started daily Vlogging but i don't go outside all the time. the only Vlogger i have seen who can vlog at home is Romanatwood.The Vlog that i would make would be interesting but would it be interesting enough if i was to go outside. Any tips

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have to create a sense of lifestyle in your Vlogs, if all videos were just a mash-up of people having fun all the time then it wouldn't really feel like the person behing the camera was sharing their life with you. I would suggest centering your content around a specific thing. For instance you mentioned RomanAtWood, his center is his family and he records his daily experiences. Ofcourse the bigger you become the cooler stuff you do. But it doesn't have to be extravagant, for instance fitness Youtubers record their daily meals and their fitness routines and their audience likes watching because they want to have a similar lifestyle. Im NOT saying go out spend a lot of money and record it. What I am saying is record something your passionate about ill give you a few examples.

Let's say you like collecting Shoes or like to stay Fashionable, record yourself when you go shopping and make it into a vlog. On the days you aren't you can make other content like "Top 5 Jordans of All time" or Challenge videos with your friends.

Another scenario is Art/Drawing, lets say you do a Vlog of your daily art/drawing you wake up sketch a little warm up drawing and share it in your Vlog, then do a time-lapse of you working on a long-term piece. On other days you might not Vlog and do things like "5 Cool Art styles."

My main point is not to go out of your way to record something extravagant, choose something you are passionate about and share it with the world.

--

GoodLuck :up2:

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have to create a sense of lifestyle in your Vlogs, if all videos were just a mash-up of people having fun all the time then it wouldn't really feel like the person behing the camera was sharing their life with you. I would suggest centering your content around a specific thing. For instance you mentioned RomanAtWood, his center is his family and he records his daily experiences. Ofcourse the bigger you become the cooler stuff you do. But it doesn't have to be extravagant, for instance fitness Youtubers record their daily meals and their fitness routines and their audience likes watching because they want to have a similar lifestyle. Im NOT saying go out spend a lot of money and record it. What I am saying is record something your passionate about ill give you a few examples.

Let's say you like collecting Shoes or like to stay Fashionable, record yourself when you go shopping and make it into a vlog. On the days you aren't you can make other content like "Top 5 Jordans of All time" or Challenge videos with your friends.

Another scenario is Art/Drawing, lets say you do a Vlog of your daily art/drawing you wake up sketch a little warm up drawing and share it in your Vlog, then do a time-lapse of you working on a long-term piece. On other days you might not Vlog and do things like "5 Cool Art styles."

My main point is not to go out of your way to record something extravagant, choose something you are passionate about and share it with the world.

--

GoodLuck :up2:
OH my god Why on earth did I not think of that? I draw all the time (not great though but still). I am so starting that.

Reactions: Sladee

Tom theWildlife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be Honest @Sladeehd kind of hit the nail on the head with everything he said. Vlogs are not about filming your daily life (although it might seem that way) its about sharing a lifestyle that other people would want as well. You should do what makes you happy in the vlogs as that is the only way you are going to enjoy "vlogging" and an audience will follow that enjoy what you enjoy. Anyway good luck!