Vlog Vloggers?

PatricksVloggs

Reaction score
hey im a vlogger and id love for some people to drop past my page, Ill drop past yours if you just comment down below :D

~Patrick

HoennSora

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sure I'll check you out. I'm thinking of vlogging myself. I think I'll actually go for a Wheezywaiter or Vlog Bros style. I love how they had humor to everydaysituations. not to mention the fun songs they come up with which are very catchy.

PatricksVloggs

Reaction score
Sure I'll check you out. I'm thinking of vlogging myself. I think I'll actually go for a Wheezywaiter or Vlog Bros style. I love how they had humor to everydaysituations. not to mention the fun songs they come up with which are very catchy.
Ill drop past your channel as well :D

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi:) I'm a vlogger:) I want to meet other vloggers:) people say my stuff is good but I want to learn how to do what other vloggers do like with the coloured writing on their videos and stuff

PatricksVloggs

Reaction score
Hi:) I'm a vlogger:) I want to meet other vloggers:) people say my stuff is good but I want to learn how to do what other vloggers do like with the coloured writing on their videos and stuff
number 1 tip: SONY VEGAS or ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS :) ill drop past your page, plz do same for me ?!

Reactions: Chloe

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey im a vlogger and id love for some people to check me out and drop a like, comment and even subcribe! comment about yourself and ill do the same for you :)
I'm sorry. We don't do sub4sub or like4like or comment4comment here! It's against the rules of the forum.
Stay active and be nice and people will eventually want to watch your stuff.

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken

PatricksVloggs

Reaction score
oh NO thats not what i intended AT ALL what i ment was "drop past my page ill dro
I'm sorry. We don't do sub4sub or like4like or comment4comment here! It's against the rules of the forum.
Stay active and be nice and people will eventually want to watch your stuff.
p past yours" sorry i re-read it and relized that did sound like sub4sub like4like ect. Ill edit it now :)

Reactions: Camille Montpetit

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
number 1 tip: SONY VEGAS or ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS :) ill drop past your page, plz do same for me ?!
I did I watched your video it's awesome I love your dogs so cute I'm guessing to get those programs I need to buy them :)

PatricksVloggs

Reaction score
I did I watched your video it's awesome I love your dogs so cute I'm guessing to get those programs I need to buy them :)
I mean yes, but there is way to hack them... search on youtube: how to get sony vegas for free : something will appear :) I dont reconmend it thow, it IS ILLEGAL but go for it if you want to :D