Vlog Vloggers in Upstate New York???

NathanBorst

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Designer
Seems like I am the only vlogger in my area...Also looks like a foreign concept to people here seeing someone whipping out a camera in public and talking directly to it like it was a person. Am I alone here??

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I'm in Upstate New York and I get the same thing. I like doing vlogs in the woods because I get to be outside and going somewhere, but there are not a lot of people around.

Tosha Nichole

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a weekly vlogger based in NYC, my channel is about a transplant New Yorker just sharing my experiences on a weekly basis on life in NYC for me. You can subscribe to my channel and I will return the favor. I have met some other New York vloggers just by commenting on their videos often and they have returned the favor. What might also help is following them on other social media, some of my vlogger friends also follow me on IG and Facebook. Hope it helps :)

I know what you mean, walking around crowded streets in Manhattan sometimes I feel a little weird vlogging but once you get past the whole uncomfortable thing you just have to realize either most people don't care and keep walking or someone may become a future subscriber by inquiry. That has happened to me actually.

you can find me on youtube on my vlog channel: MyBelieveNachieve