Vlog VLOG in colorado springs anyone?

AustinCollings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I was just at Denver International Airport, closest thing haha!

Reaction score
wow some1! interested in collabing for YT? i saw this guy who also vlogs in CO. hikes places to eat etc
Hahaha I feel like I'm alone out here. There are like no youtubers in Colorado. And people get so weird when you're out in public recording. When I go out to LA or Vegas and vlog it's business as usual, but not in Colorado lol

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hahaha I feel like I'm alone out here. There are like no youtubers in Colorado. And people get so weird when you're out in public recording. When I go out to LA or Vegas and vlog it's business as usual, but not in Colorado lol
omg i know same thing! I feel awkward vlogging - its like people never seen a camera before lol. figured if I can do it with someone else, would be less awkward

what kind of vlogs do you do?

Reaction score
omg i know same thing! I feel awkward vlogging - its like people never seen a camera before lol. figured if I can do it with someone else, would be less awkward

what kind of vlogs do you do?
RIGHT?! Thank you! That's literally what makes vlogging in this state so hard. Honestly, before I go out vlogging, I watch a Casey Neistat vlog to try and get some of his confidence and comfortability in front of vlogging in public.

And right now I mainly vlogs like, daily type vlogs. And I connect it to trying to lose weight, so I try to incorporate some health and fitness into it. Or when I travel or do something fun I do a separate vlog for that.

MonniiBee

The Lightwrighter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reporter, Vlogger
I'm going to be in Denver/Boulder area for Thanksgiving and might go to Colorado Springs

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey all looking to get back to YT again as a hobby now that I am going to have a normal schedule. Anyone lives in colorado springs? vlog some hikes best places to eat and just normal stuff :p