Vlog Channel Name?

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
So I have these fantastic ideas for all these rants and skits, but they won't fit on my gaming channel. I want them to be totally different entities, so I don't want a similar name. How did you come up with yours? I'm at a loss at the moment

Stephen Levy

The Forum Cat, feed me. Meow.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're not a bump on a log on these forums so I'll help you out. I thought of mine because of how close I watch the news and everything around me + I report to everyone via video. In the military, a "watchman" reports to the OOD or the JOOD every time he finishes his round, whether it be good news or bad. I do the same so... there's my story.

Reactions: Chef Kendra

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I came up with mine because I used to use xxx... Juice for all my player names. I chose lilikoi because guava sounded kind of gross, and I like that lilikoi is "passion" fruit. When I play online I always get positive remarks and what's great is that people ask me what that is--conversation starter and recall marker! Choose something that sounds naturally catchy and relevant to what you are about.
Like Stephen Levy says, something including "Punk" would be nice since that is part of your name and it will help to brand your channel better :)