Meet Up/Gathering #VIPNuts2015 Manchester, UK YouTuber Meet UP

Nuttersons

Reaction score

Hi Nuttersons, A creative agency based in Manchester, UK are welcoming YouTubers from all around Manchester and further afield to come and mingle here in our comfy office on Friday 31st July from 4pm-7pm.

The event, #VIPNuts2015 is looking to provide UK YouTubers with the opportunity to meet other local UK YouTubers for fun and collaboration. We are hoping to bring as many exciting vloggers to one place at one time.

Oh, did we forget to mention? There is free pizza and beer too.

Please let me know if you would like to come in the tread below.

Thanks

Kevin

Nuttersons

Reaction score
Hi Furry Gurus I am not sure I can post links yest but there is a lot more information on the Nuttersons website

It would be great if you could add it to the list of meetings / gatherings.[DOUBLEPOST=1436445462,1436445319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, Manchester is a bit far for me but screw it! I am interested :)
Great stuf whereabouts are you based. You are more than welcome, feel free to bring your quadchopter too. It would be great to see it in action.

Jafar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey nuttersons .... i got a few questions....
i didnt really understand what im committing to, what are we required to do .... is 31st a deadline to do something or a meetup for a project... what will we be doing at the meet up .... how are we gonna get paid .... i just started out yotube am i still allowed to come?[DOUBLEPOST=1436452717,1436452646][/DOUBLEPOST]i
Hey nuttersons .... i got a few questions....
i didnt really understand what im committing to, what are we required to do .... is 31st a deadline to do something or a meetup for a project... what will we be doing at the meet up .... how are we gonna get paid .... i just started out yotube am i still allowed to come?
ask if we get paid because i read that you pay us or something ... you select one youtuber to promote you ??? can u clarify

Nuttersons

Reaction score
Hi Jafar, the 31st is a Meetup for YouTubers in an around the Manchester area.

As for payment we are providign people with free beer and pizza.:)

Where are you based?

Jafar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Jafar, the 31st is a Meetup for YouTubers in an around the Manchester area.

As for payment we are providign people with free beer and pizza.:)

Where are you based?
im based in manchester ... wheres it at??