Views Taking a hit?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
What isn't a good look for me? Trying to show you guys you are doing much better than me and therefore should be thankful? I know you're not trying to rub it in my face, you just misunderstood the intent of my post is all.
I'm sorry then. It's just we weren't in any way like, trying to compare stats or like, make this competitive, and I felt sad when our talk reminded you of the difference between us. I was trying to say "None of that matters, we're all vloggers in different places, and all our stats have dropped from what they are, that's the only point" and that was my only intent. When I said "it's not a good look for you" That was me trying to politely say that some people might judge you for what you said, and I don't want you to come across in a way you don't want to be perceived. That's all.

gamerguyjoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahh all is good all is good I just too kher message as a playful one :)

I also notice SB said my views were straight 0 I think it has somethign to do with the updates YT did yesterday

Reactions: Symph

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm sorry then. It's just we weren't in any way like, trying to compare stats or like, make this competitive, and I felt sad when our talk reminded you of the difference between us. I was trying to say "None of that matters, we're all vloggers in different places, and all our stats have dropped from what they are, that's the only point" and that was my only intent. When I said "it's not a good look for you" That was me trying to politely say that some people might judge you for what you said, and I don't want you to come across in a way you don't want to be perceived. That's all.
It's all good. Being judged is part of being a vlogger, my friend :) But yeah, everyone has taken a drop in stats recently. I'm not sure if it's youtube 'fixing' itself or if people are migrating away from the site or if people are busy with holidays.

I also notice SB said my views were straight 0 I think it has somethign to do with the updates YT did yesterday
That's how I mean about 85% of my posts, lol. 10% is me serious. 5% is me facepalming.

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
It's all good. Being judged is part of being a vlogger, my friend :) But yeah, everyone has taken a drop in stats recently. I'm not sure if it's youtube 'fixing' itself or if people are migrating away from the site or if people are busy with holidays.

That's how I mean about 85% of my posts, lol. 10% is me serious. 5% is me facepalming.
I really think it is just youtube fixing itself, it really seems to have the signs written everywhere, and thank you for listening to me and understanding my pov. I wasn't sure how you'd take what I said and I'm really impressed and happy that you took it for what it was :)[DOUBLEPOST=1354623399,1354623335][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah the whole week I was getting 5 subs a day, it was saying each day I'd only gained one on social blade, so even the counter isn't going right...

mattv2099

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you guys noticed the last few days your views/sub gain has taken a hit? Or is it just me? Only asking sicne I am trying to figure out what I did wrong haha

thanks
Weekends seem to be the hot time for views and subs! Best time to drop new vids.

Weekday's things drop off a bit. If my views and subs drop off to much I just try to spend an hour or two the next morning spamming my a** off :D

gamerguyjoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Weekends seem to be the hot time for views and subs! Best time to drop new vids.

Weekday's things drop off a bit. If my views and subs drop off to much I just try to spend an hour or two the next morning spamming my a** off :D

How did the spot light work out for you Matt? I want to submit one but they always get so much hate from people who don’t get accepted did you find the hate followed over to your channel or was it a good experience?

watermelonR0Fl

Lord of the Melons
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Well, we've had a fairly high (for us) sustained amount of views for the past week and a half and it dropped off yesterday, but I just assumed that these things go in stages. It'll be the holidays soon, so I think that'll make up for the drought.