Views Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How come whenever I upload a video and when it grows rapidly the views suddenly get stuck? It happened to me like at least 5 times and I recalled one of them getting stuck and then a day after the views dropped almost half. That's so weird! Anybody else or know why this is happening?

World's Greatest

Reaction score
This was one of the place I went to. I got worried when my views kept climbing and it got stuck so I did some searching.

I can't post link here so google for "youtube view count stuck" It takes to the google's support site title, "Frozen view count"

Reactions: winson yuen

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also, they remove the owner's (of the video) views from time to time, re-counting all the random clicks, that stuff. The process stops the views coming for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: winson yuen

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also, they remove the owner's (of the video) views from time to time, re-counting all the random clicks, that stuff. The process stops the views coming for a while.
What the! That's so annoying...

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depending on number of subs you have, your channel authority and keyword demand, the algo sends you a certain amount of views. The video performance stats are analyzed. If it performs bad, traffic to it is quickly cut. If it performs well, traffic is increased. This process happens within the first 1 to 3 days, closer to 1 to 2 days. Your vid is also ranked against all similar tagged vids to determine which ones are worth sending traffic to. If you are seeing the same patterns across multiple vids it means your vids are falling short on KPIs and the algo is stopping traffic to them.

Reactions: Pierce's Mom

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Exactly:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How come whenever I upload a video and when it grows rapidly the views suddenly get stuck? It happened to me like at least 5 times and I recalled one of them getting stuck and then a day after the views dropped almost half. That's so weird! Anybody else or know why this is happening?
It's nothing serious, just that youtube only counts real views and not only clicks and reloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.