Views & RPM fall after copyright strike

GlobalDayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
DO COPYRIGHT STRIKES AFFECT TRAFFIC & ADSENSE RPM'S??

I have gone from a $1 minimum rpm to .50 almost immediately after receiving my 1st copyright strike in addition to the 1 community guideline strike I already had..In addition I was averaging $100 /day minimum for the first 15 days of march for adsense revenue. Once I receive the strike my views have plummeted in addition to rpm. I was averaging anywhere from a high 200 views per minute to lowest being 50/per minute in the earliest hours of the morning as expected. Now my highest view average for the past 48 hrs since the strike.. I am down to averaging 5-20 views per minute during the busy part of the day when traffic is highest in comparison to the 100-200 before during "rush hour" times of day. The person who filed this claim has agreed to retract, I can only hope everything will come back up once Youtube processes the retraction request. I just want to know is having a copyright strike+ a community guideline strike at the same time a factor in views & earnings or is there another explanation for for my averages plummeting overnight? Could the timing of the strike & dropoff in traffic possibly be a coincidence?
Any help in getting to the bottom of this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

First 15 days of March

Average Views/day ~100-200k
Average Subscribers/day ~90-150
Average daily revenue ~ $95
Rpm ~ $1 minimum

Hours following copyright strike:
Average views/day ~25-30 k
Average Subs ~ 20-30
Average Revenue -$20
Rpm average, below .50

Attachments

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
DO COPYRIGHT STRIKES AFFECT TRAFFIC & ADSENSE RPM'S??
Could the timing of the strike & dropoff in traffic possibly be a coincidence?
Any help in getting to the bottom of this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
What will you do if you discover the answer?

Yes- Stop uploading copyright strikes?
No - continue to upload copyright strikes?