views outside youtube page

portiz

Photoshop Freak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i dont know if this is the right place to make this question but i couldnt find where to put it.
so my question is, does the views outside of youtube page ex:facebook, twitter etc) how long does it take to count on your views.. cuz i got some people watchd my videos from fb and the views wont appear, but someone watches in ytpage and the view is there? does it take time to is see the view on our page?

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
i dont know if this is the right place to make this question but i couldnt find where to put it.
so my question is, does the views outside of youtube page ex:facebook, twitter etc) how long does it take to count on your views.. cuz i got some people watchd my videos from fb and the views wont appear, but someone watches in ytpage and the view is there? does it take time to is see the view on our page?
I have noticed the same thing.. People who watch it on Facebook well leave comments on Facebook about a specific thing in the video so I know they watched it but it doesn't show up on the YouTube Counter right away... I don't know why...

portiz

Photoshop Freak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have noticed the same thing.. People who watch it on Facebook well leave comments on Facebook about a specific thing in the video so I know they watched it but it doesn't show up on the YouTube Counter right away... I don't know why...
yeah thats why im asking cuz the comment on fb about the video and not showing on yt. but when someone comments on youtube the view is there -_-

2CanadianGamers

Certified Canadian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't post my videos on Facebook but I do link them on other external websites and I don't have a problem. Maybe it is something Facebook does?

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hmm I tried it once and yes it counts as a views when viewing in facebook

portiz

Photoshop Freak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
:confused: this u share the video from YT or you embem the code and posted in FB.. because i do both and i knw they watch the video cuz they leave a comment about the video on FB so i knw they watched it.. and when i check on video manager the views are not there.. -_-

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
:confused: this u share the video from YT or you embem the code and posted in FB.. because i do both and i knw they watch the video cuz they leave a comment about the video on FB so i knw they watched it.. and when i check on video manager the views are not there.. -_-
auto share feature of youtube to facebook. My girlfriend tried it too in her house and her view counts, she view it from my auto share feature.