Views Not Showing up In Analytics

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So my views have had a recent huge increase in views. Two days ago I uploaded a video, got a few views, then quickly expanded by over 130 views, and then stopped immediately and then only got a view or two every few hours. Then the video I published a day before that one did the same. And now the video I uploaded today did the same. Three videos in a row which all had this huge growth of 100-140 views. However what's even stranger is the fact that these views are not showing up in my analytics section or SocialBlade. For example, on SocialBlade, it says I only earned 30 views on 28/10, where two of those videos shot up by around 100 views each. My total view count on my channel hasn't grown by the right amount either. Does anyone know what this is about? Or hasn't YouTube processed it yet and I just have to wait a day or two?

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
My views have been a bit odd over the last couple of weeks...they only refresh every 24 hours and they seem to be jumping up on the analytics tab even though I cant spot exactly where the views are coming from...then as of Friday the steady stream of 10-20 views a day I'd been getting just ground to 0 instantly...I havent seen a soul in 48 hours...

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
My analytics are two days behind at all times. And the view count on my profile / dashboard only updates every 24 hours. Wait a few days and see if it comes up.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes My analytics are a couple weeks off and I don’t know why, also when you search my YouTube channel you will find my subscriber count off by a day and it doesn’t update until a day later. As far as my social blade goes the subscribers aren’t off but I didn’t really check the views to see if it’s right or not.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So now for some reason, some of my latest videos lost views! A video with 130+ views now displays as having 17. Another recent one that also had this strange spike in growth also lost like 110 views! Plus two other recent ones lost around 30 each. Does anyone know what is going on?

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So now for some reason, some of my latest videos lost views! A video with 130+ views now displays as having 17. Another recent one that also had this strange spike in growth also lost like 110 views! Plus two other recent ones lost around 30 each. Does anyone know what is going on?
This was mentioned in another thread. Youtube takes views off that they believe are 'bot' views. It was explained way better than that but I believe that is the jist of it.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This was mentioned in another thread. Youtube takes views off that they believe are 'bot' views. It was explained way better than that but I believe that is the jist of it.
So is there any evidence pointing towards either of those thing? Because I sure didn't bot those views.

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
So is there any evidence pointing towards either of those thing? Because I sure didn't bot those views.
Bots and other things can appear on any video. Unfortunately Youtube is notoriously closed to most interaction with creators so there is no way to verify anything on your own.