Views drop by 60% All of a sudden

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys,

So usually my channel averages around 1000 views a video and in the past week or so I can't even get 500 views and I am starting to think if my notifications are going out to all subs. I know the whole YouTube ride isn't meant to be perfect, but this is very unusual and probably the first big curb I have hit.

Anyone else in the same boat?

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
Yes same for me. For me my browse features views drop from average 79% to around 55-60%

It starts happening around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Anyone also experincing it?

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
Yes im not talking about that past real time views. And my channel is not kids channel. Its a gaming channel.

Hopefully i can get back those browse features views.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Browse features has always been a up down rollercoaster for me search and suggested tend to be pretty steady. I'm not sure you can do anything outside of producing the best quality content you can and good titles and thumbnails. To land on the browse features. Browse can drive tons of views but realize it can turn on or off like a light switch

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is nothing much to dude. Like mentioned it is kind of a rollercoaster.... That´s YT for you :)

hasanpasir88

Reaction score
There is nothing much to dude. Like mentioned it is kind of a rollercoaster.... That´s YT for you :)
Hopefully its that and they will return soon. For my channel the views start to be different after kids algi update in august. My channel is gaming btw.