Views but no subs

Rubie

So i have just started a new yt channel, and in my opinion its not doing too bad. I have only posted 1 vid and it has reached almost 100 views. The issue is the fact that out of these 100 views I have only gotten 9 subs, 5 of them being ppl I know. Do you guys have any ideas as to how I can get the people that are watching to sub. (BTW in my opinion the content is good. It is not raw footage, instead it is very highly edited and anyone that has any experience in editing will notice that a lot of time was put into the vid)

View to sub ratio won't be 1:1 that is kind of just how it is. But call to actions help. Also, content that people want to come back for more helps. If you have more than one video for people to see what your channel is about that helps. Basically insert all the usual tips on how to grow a channel.

At the beginning, I think most people will not subscribe unless your account is very established with regular content, and they want to see more. Most views will not subscribe. If you want to ask for subscriptions you can add say something during the intro, or ending of the video.. verbally or with a subscribe icon. Have you added an end screen to your videos with a subscribe button? That's the best you can do... ask for subscriptions. Or they will come naturally as people find your content. Good luck!

At the beginning, I think most people will not subscribe unless your account is very established with regular content, and they want to see more. Most views will not subscribe. If you want to ask for subscriptions you can add say something during the intro, or ending of the video.. verbally or with a subscribe icon. Have you added an end screen to your videos with a subscribe button? That's the best you can do... ask for subscriptions. Or they will come naturally as people find your content. Good luck!

Yeah... Ill make sure to do that. Ill just add like a subscribe feature to the outro. See if that will remind people to sub if they enjoyed the content. thank you for the help.

So i have just started a new yt channel, and in my opinion its not doing too bad. I have only posted 1 vid and it has reached almost 100 views. The issue is the fact that out of these 100 views I have only gotten 9 subs, 5 of them being ppl I know. Do you guys have any ideas as to how I can get the people that are watching to sub. (BTW in my opinion the content is good. It is not raw footage, instead it is very highly edited and anyone that has any experience in editing will notice that a lot of time was put into the vid)
Upload consistently and as much as possible. The subscribers will come as it sounds like you are having no trouble getting views.

I currently have a ~10% view to subscribe ratio and I think that is good, but there is always better.

Don’t hesitate to make a call to action. The viewer will forget to subscribe so just ask them to sub or make a card within the video so they can be reminded to sub and a link to do so. Also, make sure to have watermarks on your videos because this is a direct link to subscribe. All of these will help to obtain subscribers. When in doubt, just ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like most of it has been covered in previous replies. I would just add that the subscribers you’re getting seem pretty decent. Think about every video you post getting you 4-5 new subscribers. Especially with the first few videos. I’m sure with consistent posting you’ll start seeing more.

Back