Viewing your subscribers

coratison

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi,
I have been "blessed" with the new youtube layout (I'm not sure if everyone has it yet)
But I am wondering how I can see who my subscribers are with the new layout, it used to be that you just have to click on *number of subs*Subscribers and you could see the ones who have show subscriptions (or something like that) enabled
But now it doesn't seem like you can click on that anymore
Does anyone know how to see who your subscribers are now ?

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Click on your icon, then click on creator studio, after select community, and subscribers. Hope this helps.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There is a way I know to "get back on the old system". You have to go to the upload section, open the sidebar, go to my channel, and sometimes it will have the old layout.

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
On the same topic, I've noticed that a lot of my subscribers seem to be hidden. Is there a setting for people not being able to see if you subscribe/unsubscribe for their channel?

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On the same topic, I've noticed that a lot of my subscribers seem to be hidden. Is there a setting for people not being able to see if you subscribe/unsubscribe for their channel?
Yeah it is where unless they show who they are subbed to you can't see and same for you.

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There is a way I know to "get back on the old system". You have to go to the upload section, open the sidebar, go to my channel, and sometimes it will have the old layout.
I agree with you, Old Interface has great benefit to get every information easily. I dislike the new interface.

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
I have been "blessed" with the new youtube layout (I'm not sure if everyone has it yet)
But I am wondering how I can see who my subscribers are with the new layout, it used to be that you just have to click on *number of subs*Subscribers and you could see the ones who have show subscriptions (or something like that) enabled
Hi,
You can only view them on a PC by following the instructions TN7 gave. :unsure2: