viewers from one country and another

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
viewers of one country with another country why different, may be able to provide an explanation, because I feel my video revenue goes up when viewed from a certain country, but it will be a little bit less if my video is widely seen from certain countries.

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
Traffic from the United states is the most valuable traffic. Traffic from Pakistan, India, etc are not as valuable.

Consider that advertises want to make the most money, and Americans have the most spending capital to waste of stupid stuff.

Reactions: Weallstink965

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Americans have the most spending capital to waste of stupid stuff.
lol that made me start laughing. xD I have to say that's fairly accurate... Capitalism rules our lives over here....

Reactions: zhkopec

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Traffic from the United states is the most valuable traffic. Traffic from Pakistan, India, etc are not as valuable.

Consider that advertises want to make the most money, and Americans have the most spending capital to waste of stupid stuff.
That is so true it hurts.

If you're an advertiser and say you're advertising a brand new Ferrari. You're not going to advertise your brand new Ferrari in a small war-torn African country.

However in New York or LA? Of course!

Reactions: zhkopec

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
What I know that it depends on the ads. For an example if Audi shows ads on your video while viewing in US it will not show in Pakistan. Coz they don't have any business there. So mainly ad companies look into business demographic and target market.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Why is that? we are equal[DOUBLEPOST=1509929853,1509929825][/DOUBLEPOST]
What I know that it depends on the ads. For an example if Audi shows ads on your video while viewing in US it will not show in Pakistan. Coz they don't have any business there. So mainly ad companies look into business demographic and target market.
ooooo...i know....[DOUBLEPOST=1509929920][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is so true it hurts.

If you're an advertiser and say you're advertising a brand new Ferrari. You're not going to advertise your brand new Ferrari in a small war-torn African country.

However in New York or LA? Of course!
ooo like that. just know me now, thanks friends

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Population & what's available in every country. The states would be the best aim like the others have said above :)
For example... If i post a summer video now because it's summer here in Australia where I live, I won't really get many views from people in the states because it's Fall over there & nearing the cooler seasons.

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
Why is that? we are equal
Equal in God's eyes? Yes.
Equal spending capital? No.

Advertisers don't care that you provide content to people, that care how much product they can sell through you. Is that a good attitude to have? Debatable. But that's life.