Viewer appreciation video and Q&A session

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have gotten a dozen subscribers in the last 24 hours, not to mention a ton of great comments from a lot of good people who seem to sincerely enjoy the videos Asia and I have been doing (I really think that "Confession" video got a lot of people's attention). For that reason, I am going to do a video completely dedicated to answering questions that you guys have, highlighting and responding to your comments on various videos.

If you have any questions for me or Asia feel free to leave me a comment here or on our Facebook fan page (link in sig). If I get to 100 subscribers or 100 likes on my fanpage before 8/31/12, we will also give away a prize of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a gift card or something like that. So if you haven't liked the page now is the time to do it, and if you see something on our channel you enjoy, subscribe. Also, ask your questions, but lets try to keep it PG. Nothing too over the top

Reactions: xandru8

John The Dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I just watched a load of your videos and I laughed so much, really brightened my day. I subbed, keep those videos coming

Reactions: xandru8