View/subscriber ratio

ChocoRolls

Reaction score
How is my view-sub ratio? Is my channel dead? I have a gaming channel with 3100+ subs but my videos get ~200 views and 35 likes and my 4h streams get ~350 views and 60 likes with an average of 15 viewers. I usually livestream daily.(Romanian content)

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
it is very low ratio, maybe your vid don't make audience feel to must watching

Pinta77

Reaction score
How is my view-sub ratio? Is my channel dead? I have a gaming channel with 3100+ subs but my videos get ~200 views and 35 likes and my 4h streams get ~350 views and 60 likes with an average of 15 viewers. I usually livestream daily.(Romanian content)
It's hard to say without seeing your channel. But I mean yeah those numbers are a bit concerning. That being said, 300 views is still 300 views.

What's your channel?

ChocoRolls

Reaction score
It's hard to say without seeing your channel. But I mean yeah those numbers are a bit concerning. That being said, 300 views is still 300 views.

What's your channel?
Actually I had a livestream that blew up that was non-gaming, that caused it, but now many unsubbed that weren't interested about gaming and now many interested about gaming subbed, my videos are still getting about 200 views but it's because they are matches from my streams. My streams now get 75-80 likes and 500-600 views with 3200 subs now. Is that better ?

(The livestream that blew up was longer than 12 h so it wasn't saved on my channel) btw the channel is "Choco Rolls"

Pinta77

Reaction score
Actually I had a livestream that blew up that was non-gaming, that caused it, but now many unsubbed that weren't interested about gaming and now many interested about gaming subbed, my videos are still getting about 200 views but it's because they are matches from my streams. My streams now get 75-80 likes and 500-600 views with 3200 subs now. Is that better ?

(The livestream that blew up was longer than 12 h so it wasn't saved on my channel) btw the channel is "Choco Rolls"
I mean that's not bad, especially if it's consistent. Obviously subscribers are important to an extent. Theoretically, they get notified when you upload new videos. But views (and interaction) are what's really important. At the end of the day, that's how you would end up earning money from adsense. So if you're getting consistent views, and if you can grow that, whether it's getting new subs or re-engaging old ones(or both most likely), you should be in good shape.

ChocoRolls

Reaction score
I mean that's not bad, especially if it's consistent. Obviously subscribers are important to an extent. Theoretically, they get notified when you upload new videos. But views (and interaction) are what's really important. At the end of the day, that's how you would end up earning money from adsense. So if you're getting consistent views, and if you can grow that, whether it's getting new subs or re-engaging old ones(or both most likely), you should be in good shape.
In youtube studio , youtube told me something like : Keep it up ! Your last uploads are getting 40% more than your average, they said the average jumped from 410 to 570 , idk how it was exactly but it was good . I get around 550-600 views , 10-20 subs and 75-80 likes a day. I mean, everything is way better than when I posted the thread. I'm feeling it's pretty good/ok now. Oh and now I average around 18-22 viewers, better than 13-15 that I had when this was posted.

Reactions: Pinta77

Pinta77

Reaction score
In youtube studio , youtube told me something like : Keep it up ! Your last uploads are getting 40% more than your average, they said the average jumped from 410 to 570 , idk how it was exactly but it was good . I get around 550-600 views , 10-20 subs and 75-80 likes a day. I mean, everything is way better than when I posted the thread. I'm feeling it's pretty good/ok now. Oh and now I average around 18-22 viewers, better than 13-15 that I had when this was posted.
Congratulations, that's good to hear

GearGasms

Reaction score
It's never a good thing when people sub for content that is not core to your channel nor repeated. You have to keep the content very narrow and focused when starting out and build from there.

Reactions: ChocoRolls

ChocoRolls

Reaction score
It's never a good thing when people sub for content that is not core to your channel nor repeated. You have to keep the content very narrow and focused when starting out and build from there.
I guess now it's way better . 3750 subs , average of 900-1000 views per 4-5h stream, 160 likes and 25-35 viewers. Thanks anyway for helping !

Reactions: GearGasms