View Increased Suggestion Needed

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I lost my channel views day by day. In the previous week I got 3000+ view per week, but now a days my channel view decrease under 300. What should I do now? :help:

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Do you know the reasons why this is happening? Did you change your videos, upload schedule, amount of times a week you upload... Were the 3000+ long term or was it just last week?

Reactions: Sk Jony

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
For one, your last video was over a month ago.

For two, the majority of your views are from a single video. I assume this video has predominantly maintained your average view count. Most videos reach "peak viewership" where views after a certain point start to dwindle (and due to this, YT also displays the video less in browse features and on the homepage, since most people who would want to see it have probably already either clicked it or never will). I assume this finally happened to you.

Reactions: MBGaming

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For one, your last video was over a month ago.

For two, the majority of your views are from a single video. I assume this video has predominantly maintained your average view count. Most videos reach "peak viewership" where views after a certain point start to dwindle (and due to this, YT also displays the video less in browse features and on the homepage, since most people who would want to see it have probably already either clicked it or never will). I assume this finally happened to you.
Thanks for your advice, I hope it help me to decide the right way.[DOUBLEPOST=1455970948,1455970865][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you know the reasons why this is happening? Did you change your videos, upload schedule, amount of times a week you upload... Were the 3000+ long term or was it just last week?
it's true that, I stop my video uploading few days or more. Thanks to share your opinion and it helps a lot.

ChazTheRipper

Just a random YouTuber...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
You need to get to an upload schedule, It really help let your subscribers know when you're going to upload. Personally I always upload at the same time everyday as most of the time I am uploading everyday. This seems to work for me but there are so many more tips out there to help you increase views! :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have to agree with everyone else. Your upload schedule will keep people coming back. There isn't much reason to subscribe to a channel without recent uploads, because it looks like you've abandoned your channel. Also, your current video for new visitors is over a year old. It may be your most popular video, but I feel like new visitors like to see either the most recent video or a channel trailer that tells me what to expect from the channel itself.

Keep consistently uploading and you'll see your views increasing again.

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You need to get to an upload schedule, It really help let your subscribers know when you're going to upload. Personally I always upload at the same time everyday as most of the time I am uploading everyday. This seems to work for me but there are so many more tips out there to help you increase views! :)
sometime I break the uploading schedule. That's why I lost my views. Thanks for your comment.[DOUBLEPOST=1455972166,1455972093][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have to agree with everyone else. Your upload schedule will keep people coming back. There isn't much reason to subscribe to a channel without recent uploads, because it looks like you've abandoned your channel. Also, your current video for new visitors is over a year old. It may be your most popular video, but I feel like new visitors like to see either the most recent video or a channel trailer that tells me what to expect from the channel itself.

Keep consistently uploading and you'll see your views increasing again.
Thank You my friend.

ChazTheRipper

Just a random YouTuber...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
sometime I break the uploading schedule. That's why I lost my views. Thanks for your comment.[DOUBLEPOST=1455972166,1455972093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank You my friend.
No problem man. Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll have double the views in no time ;).

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some people say stick to an upload schedule, I advocate not to do that. It effectively curbs my enthusiasm to give myself deadlines. It turns the hobby into work, and I really don't like that. It is the reason why I take days to edit. A few hours here and there, no longer edit till I fall off my chair. It needs to stay fresh.