Videos in another language

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So, I have a question for you guys. For the ones who are native English speakers, do you even watch videos in another language? Like, if it has subtitles. Or you don't even check if it has them and skip the video? I've always been interested in that, since you're probably used to hearing everything in your language.
I have my videos in English, but I'm Slovenian and a few of them are in my language and I intend to make more of them in the future.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
TBH not really unless its like a documentary from a large creator. It's hard feeling a connection without the same language, subtitle REALLY help though and make the chances of me and a lot of people watching, much higher. I have no problem with accents though even heavy accents just depends on the content really. Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: Daphydeez

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
TBH not really unless its like a documentary from a large creator. It's hard feeling a connection without the same language, subtitle REALLY help though and make the chances of me and a lot of people watching, much higher. I have no problem with accents though even heavy accents just depends on the content really. Good luck and have fun!
Yeah I thought so :) It's nice to hear that subtitles make it a little better though :) But right now I still have 80 % of Slovenian watchers and some of them are asking my why I have my videos mostly in English. At first I was like, well so more people can understand it, but now I'm like what's the point :D I'll continue though, I'll just have some of them in Slovenian. I watch Damon&Jo channel where they have videos in different languages and people don't seem to bother. I just have to get more international subscribers :D

Daphydeez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I thought so :) It's nice to hear that subtitles make it a little better though :) But right now I still have 80 % of Slovenian watchers and some of them are asking my why I have my videos mostly in English. At first I was like, well so more people can understand it, but now I'm like what's the point :D I'll continue though, I'll just have some of them in Slovenian. I watch Damon&Jo channel where they have videos in different languages and people don't seem to bother. I just have to get more international subscribers :D
Well if your main audience is Slovenian then you should tailor towards to your audience methink [emoji108][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I would only watch English spoken videos.