Videos Forum and Second Channel Update/Changes - Important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I feel that I am never going to get 50$ because people don't really post anything you can respond to. Looks like I am going to need to just reply to anything like this. I wonder if I have enough characters yet, do I?
people don't post anything you can respond to? We have a thread just called the "Largest Thread" where you just TALK. Just say ANYTHING. We've got games you can play like the "corrupt a wish foundation" We've got countless threads on all our vlogging endeavors, you vlog right? You don't have anything you wanna say about it? Like... this statement you just made... it is non sensical. There is something for EVERYONE here.

BackfiredGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
people don't post anything you can respond to? We have a thread just called the "Largest Thread" where you just TALK. Just say ANYTHING. We've got games you can play like the "corrupt a wish foundation" We've got countless threads on all our vlogging endeavors, you vlog right? You don't have anything you wanna say about it? Like... this statement you just made... it is non sensical. There is something for EVERYONE here.
Do I vlog? No , but I guess their is a chance I could but I only see the big gamers vlog. I do have a HD 1080p sony recording device that I could vlog with though.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Do I vlog? No , but I guess their is a chance I could but I only see the big gamers vlog. I do have a HD 1080p sony recording device that I could vlog with though.
I'm considering lets plays and everything else vlogging. You make vids on youtube right? You don't have anything you wanna talk about others with in regards to that?

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm considering lets plays and everything else vlogging. You make vids on youtube right? You don't have anything you wanna talk about others with in regards to that?
Heheheh your lets plays would be funny :)

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reactions: Kath

Shockotic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Great features! :)

Reactions: Symph
Status
Not open for further replies.